2011年11月24日木曜日

Tendon and ginger-fried pork (November 17th)

     One of my friends and I went to Hamanoi, which is my favorite food restaurant in Odori, November 12th. I was told this good restaurant by my senior and I sometimes go there by myself during lunch time. On this date, since I met my friend by chance, we decided to go to Hamanoi. This was my first time to eat Tendon (a bowl of rice topped with pieces of tempura dipped in a soy sauce broth.) Although this is Japanes traditional food, I am not so fond of it because most of tempura is so greasy. However, this restaurant catered so dilicious food. I should have eaten Tendon much more earlier, I thought. Furthermore, my senior told me to take me to Hamanoi together in near the future, we will be able to enjoy ourselves wiht good food and tasty alcohol. I am really looking forward to going there again wiht my senior.
     Next, I will talk about another food I ate on November 13th. I had my hair cut in this day and the hairdresser told me a good restaurant in Odori. The name of this restaurant is Takuma, and I did not know the name until I had heard by the hairdresser. This pictuer is pork fried with ginger and soy sauce, which is my favorite food. In addition to ginger-fried pork, I ordered a deep-fried pork cutlet. I ate a large amount of food, so I had really eaten enough.
     I hope to find another good restaurant in Odori.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿