2011年11月3日木曜日

Fukudapan

     Fukudapan is the most famous bread sold only in Iwate Prefecture, and this bread was broadcasted in TV program a few days ago. This diary tells you what is Fukudapan.
     Have you heard of Fukudapan? This is a sweet bun sold only in Iwate Prefecture, and Fukudapan has a lot of taste, such as yogurt, chocolate, cream and so on. In addition, we can buy a deep-fried pork cutlet between slices of bread. I often bought Fukudapan when I was a high school student because we can buy one slice of bread within 150 yen or so. This is so reasonable for students, isn't it? For me, one of the best taste is "sweet bean paste and butter." I have eaten this taste since I was a elementary school student. Once you take a mouthful and you will find it very scrumptious. In this TV program, a man seems to hold the taste of "sweet bean paste and butter," but he says "a doughnut with a bean jam filling." I am glad that this man also likes  the taste of "sweet bean paste and butter." If you have a opportunity to eat Fukudapan, I strongly recommend that you sould eat this taste. Or, you will be able to find your favorite taste because Fukudapan gives you quite a few flavor.
     Between Iwate University and Morioka Station, there is the company of Fukudapan. You can buy bread whenever you want it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿