2011年10月6日木曜日

lunch with Mathieu

     On the day of 3rd in October. I went to go to lunch with Mathieu, who is a studying abroad student from the U.S. He has come to Japan on 28th in September and since I became a tutor of him, I have taught a lot in Morioka, such as stores, general shops, and some eating places. This time, I told him the way to one of the special lunch restaurant. I had never visited this restaurant before, however, as this restaurant was reported in a magazine, we went to this restaurant for the first time. He ordered deep-fried chicken with rice and salad, and I ordered a large bowl of rice topped with fresh seafood. It was so scrumptious that we ate lunch within ten minutes or so. In addition, the price of  both menu was only 500 yen. It was so good price, isn't it? I will go to this restaurant again near the future. According to Mathieu, he also enjoyed lunch with such a low price, and hoped to go there again. Because he likes Chinese noodles in soup, I have to tell him different restaurant which offers us good food with low price. Moreover, I must appreciate him because of souvenir he has brought from his country. It was, of course, scrumptious.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿