2011年10月20日木曜日

     Today, I would like to talk about my trip in Europe this summer and something about Greece. I took this picture this August and I also saw this place on TV yesterday. As most of us have know, Greece has a financial problem related to the government. In August, I had never thought that I would see this place in Japan. I saw yesterday on TV that quite a lot of people complained about the national financial problem. In addition, according to the TV program, more than 20% live in Greece are official workers, which is higher than the percentage of Japanese (Japanese official workers are only 5% of all Japanese or so.) Therefore, that is, once most of such official workers have complaint against the government, it can cause the disturbance including all over Greece. Although other countries mention that they will aid the Greece financial problem, it might be hard to settle down it quickly. Of course, we also face difficulties because of the high yen rate against dollar even in Japan, especially those who work for the company related to export industry. We need to pay attention to the new Prime Minister, Noda Yoshihiko.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿