2011年10月27日木曜日

Auschwitz Camping

     I went to Poland this summer, so I would like to state what came to mind when I visited Auschwitz camping.
     During the WWⅡ, most of the Jewish, homosexuality, and political prisoners were caught into this camping. One of the document says that more than four million people were killed in this camping. Some of them were killed by the gas, others were because of human experimentation, and the others were just shooting. It seems that there were other ways of killing ways. For me, what was the most shocking exhibition was the hair which were ripped off by Germany. The amount of the hair was around two tons altogether. Such hair was very precious those days. After seeing this fact, I could say nothing and I got a case of the goose bumps even though the middle of the summer vacation. In addition, I noticed that some girls were crying behind the building of the camping. A thrill of horror really shook my whole frame.
     According to the workers in this camping, the number of Japanese who visit is about 7000 people every year, which is not so large amount of number when it is compared with that of other countries. I would never forget this experience in the future. You may already know, but the alphabet of "B" is upside down. According to the workers, it is the resistance by the prisoner.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿