2011年10月13日木曜日

Volunteer in Serbia

     I have taken participated in International Volunteer Activity in Serbia from August 7th to 17th, and after this activity, I traveled six countries in Europe. I would like to talk about volunteer activity in Serbia today.
     I was a member of this volunteer and I was an only person from Asia. I had a lot of difficulties the very first day of this volunteer because they speak only English, not Japanese. Therefore, I thought that I was afraid of communicating with other members in English; however, whenever I speak to them in English, they always carefully listened to me, which enabled us to communicate in English. I was really relieved and felt happy because of their kindness. Without their help, I would not have made myself understood in English. According to volunteer, we made a slope for those who need special need in the camping area. This picture is the scene when we did volunteer. Although a work made us a little bit tired every day, we really enjoyed ourselves every day. I will never forget this precious experience, and hope to connect with each members. If I have another opportunity to do such activity, I definitely take part in.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿